Tuesday 13 September 2011

And so it begins..




My name is Eve and I'm feeling rather chubby of late.

And now? I'm going to do something about it.

I stumbled across the Dukan diet on twitter. A couple of ladies I'm following have been doing it and had brilliant results and do I thought I'd give it a whirl.

I've ordered the book off amazon, and whilst I impatiently wait for it to arrive I've been googling like a mad woman. Lots of information, reviews and blogs out there.

Readers of my other blog will know I've recently acquired a new man in my life. He's seriously hot, so hot he's got me wanting to look hot too.

He's not the only reason I want to lose weight, I've pretty much constantly been on some sort of diet since I had my first child and though I'm about the same weight I was before I got pregnant (thankfully! My youngest is 3!) I'm still slightly overweight according to my BMI.

I'm 5ft 5inches tall and currently weigh around 11st 4lbs (will do an official weigh in on day one of the diet) and a size 13. Bigger than a 12, smaller than a 14. Not massively huge but not skinny either.

My mission is to get to goal (10st) by my birthday on 3rd December. According to the Dukan website I should be there by 11th November if I follow it to the letter.

I've started this blog to track my progress which will hopefully keep me on track.

Comments, questions, support very welcome!

Wish me luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment