Tuesday 20 September 2011

Cruise - day 1

Day 5

Weight: 10st 13.5lb
Weight lost: 4.9lb
Goal: 10st
Weight left to lose: 13.5lb

Breakfast: 
Oatmeal galette 
Mullerlight strawberry

Lunch:
2 x boiled eggs (I think I'm going to turn into an egg!)
Salmon fillet and cherry tomatoes

Snack:
Activia raspberry
Diet coke

Tea: 
Seabass and actual VEGETABLES!
Activia raspberry 

Drinks: water & diet coke

Exercise: spinning class (30 minutes)

Verdict: 

Today has actually been my best yet. Starting with my morning weigh in - overjoyed to be back in the 10's! 

I've not really been hungry since starting the diet but I have had cravings here and there. Today hasn't been so bad though.

I was overjoyed to finally have vegetables in my life! Especially my
Home grown tomatoes, they've never tasted so good.

I also attempted a spinning class for the first time, oh my god I've never sweated so much in my life and it was only 30 minutes! It was hell but I'm going again.

Also discovered today I can have sugar free jelly! Hurray! 

No comments:

Post a Comment