Saturday 17 September 2011

Attack - Day 3

Day 3

Weight: 11st 1.1lb
Weight lost: 3.3lb
Goal: 10st
Weight left to lose: 1st 1.1lb (15.1lb)

Breakfast:
2x boiled eggs
Mullerlight + oatbran 

Lunch:
2 x boiled eggs 
Pack of turkey

Snack:
Activia fat free yoghurt

Tea:
Roast chicken and cottage cheese
Fat free fromage frais + cinnamon 

Drinks:
Diet coke, flavoured fizzy water and water water water..

Exercise: body combat class

Verdict:

Today and last night have been a battle of willpower. It's PMT time AND the weekend and as such I want to eat bad bad things.

Thankfully I haven't caved, largely because of the blooming brilliant weight loss and also because I so want to be back in my 'skinny' jeans.  They do up, but there is a definate muffin top going on.

I had a bit of an egg overload today as I was scared of passing out in my body combat class! I did feel a bit weak at times, probably from the lack of carbs but I managed to soldier through and will be going tomorrow morning too.

I'm going to my grandmas for lunch tomorrow. Shes a veggie. Maybe I should take my own food! 

Excited that I could wake up tomorrow and be under 11st again! Reading up on Cruise just in case :)

No comments:

Post a Comment