Tuesday 20 September 2011

Cruise: Day 2 (PP)

Day 6

Breakfast:
Oatbran galette 
Activia raspberry

Lunch:
Turkey breast 
Chives cottage cheese

Snack:
Activia

Tea:
Salmon
2 x boiled eggs

Drinks: water, fizzy water, diet coke 

Verdict:

Tough day cravings wise, I've wanted pretty much everything I cant have.

Really missing my fruit smoothies.. And peanut butter.. And popcorn.. And toast.

I've not really been hungry though so my willpower of steel has held out. Just gotta keep chugging that water!

I'm hurting so bad from spinning though, my legs feel like they're made of wood today!

I'm staying strong cause I know I'm going to have to have a weekend off this weekend cause my man is coming to town ;) 

Gonna try be as dukan as possible (whole chicken at nandos anyone?)

No comments:

Post a Comment